Mail Services WEST Pickup
Due to ongoing construction, the Express Window has temporarily moved to Mail Services West Campus for online order pickups. See map location. An email notification will be sent when order is ready for pickup.
Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history.
We DO NOT ship to any on-campus housing addresses. These addresses include:
|701 E. Foothill Blvd||801 E. Alosta Ave (University Village)|
|901 E. Foothill Blvd||1000 E Alosta Ave (University Park)|
|PO Box 7000||18757 E Alosta Ave (Mods)|
|PO Box 9521||1150, 1160, & 1170 E. Alosta Ave (Bowles)|
|675 E. Foothill Blvd (Segerstrom)|
Ordering By Phone
Call us at 626-815-5044. Our friendly staff will assist you in placing your order over the phone. Use our site as your own personal catalog!
Please see our Return Policy page.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
All refunds & exchanges require the original cash register receipt.
COURSE MATERIAL REFUND DEADLINES
Typically one business day following the add/drop date as printed in all APU class schedules for each semester or term. For specific dates for current terms please see our Return Policy page.
- New textbooks that have been marked in or not in the original shrink-wrap will only be refunded 75% of the purchase price.
- NO refunds on study aides or supplies.
- NO refunds for the Immediate Access program after the add/drop date for the term. Please see the Immediate Access page for information on how to opt-out to avoid unwanted charges.
- NO refunds on Digital books after the add/drop date for the term OR if code has been activated.
- Rental returns must be postmarked before the rental return date.
- Books must be returned in the condition they were sold.
- With a receipt, defective textbooks can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
- Ship textbooks, along with a copy of the original receipt, back to the University Bookstore, 701 E. Foothill Blvd, Azusa, CA 91702 using your preferred carrier (tracking strongly recommended). Students are responsible for shipping costs.
GENERAL MERCHANDISE REFUNDS
All general merchandise with the exception of PPE, Trade Books, Reference Books & Software, Technology, must be returned within 15 days of purchase date. Trade Books, Reference Books & Software must be returned within 5 days of purchase date.
- Merchandise must be in original condition. We cannot return or exchange any merchandise that has been altered or laundered.
- Receipt and tags are required.
- All PPE items, graduation gowns, caps and hoods, and items on SALE are considered final sales and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Defective merchandise returned in its original packaging will be exchanged for the identical item.
- Cash purchases will be returned with cash
- Credit card purchases will be credited to original card
- Cougar Buck purchases will be credited to Cougar Bucks on the student's ID card
- Gift card purchases will be credited back to gift card